Pyxis Workflow is designed for Printers and Sign-makers to simplify estimating, job management and invoicing.
There are two versions.
The Single user version is now available to download and try. Note that this product is still a beta release. Do not use in a production environment until the stable release has been published. Please supply feedback to email@example.com
IMPORTANT: If you are trying a version prior to 22.214.171.124 please download and install the latest version. It contains numerous extras and bug fixes. After installing, switch to the Admin – Database tab and select the Reset Database option. This will remove your database. Relaunch to re-create the database with new tables and features.
Windows 64-Bit download
Apple Mac Version for 10.8+ Intel machines
Workflow 4.0 – Getting Started
If you are interested in trying the multi-user version, please contact us regarding installation.
The instructions below relate to the single-user version only.
After installation, follow the steps below to get the application up and running as quickly as possible.
Note that the current version is 126.96.36.199
- Enter your First and Last name under the Signature tab and click the Save button.
- Switch to the Privileges tab, to the left.
- Select the name you have just entered, select the Privilege SUPER and enter a username and password. It is important to record this username and password as it cannot be reset on this version.
- Click the Save button.
- Then enter this new username and password in the login area in the centre of the screen and login to the application.
- Click the Admin -> Business Settings menu link at the top of the window.
- Here, enter your business details and and VAT Rates. If you do not charge VAT enter a single VAT rate of zero.
- Adjust the Hourly Charge and Markup values in-line with your business model.
- Before clicking the Save Business Information button it is important to double check spelling as the details entered are used to automatically generate custom pdf documents.
- Finally switch to the Preferences menu and choose each sub-menu in turn to enter machines, materials, times and finishing options. This will take a little time, depending on the complexity of your business. If your are uncertain about any detail you can return to these settings at any time and update the information entered.
- You are now ready to enter your first customer and and create your first estimate with Pyxis Workflow. If you have any queries please contact support.
Note that this trial can be extended to 90 days. Simply contact support for a 90 day licence.